How to Stay Motivated
1. Find a reason to hang onto your motivation. It could be exam, financial, career or personal success. That is, there was a reason why you wanted to go for this goal.
2. Try and make it fun. Anything that’s boring is really hard to do – so find a way to make the task a bit more fun.
3. Try experimenting with a different approach. Doing things the way “we’re taught”, or in the most efficient way, may not be interesting or motivating.
4. Track your progress. If you feel you’re going nowhere, then you’ll lose your motivation. So, try and chart your progress so you see how much learned.
5. Reward yourself. This is one of the best ways to keep your motivation. Reward yourself for working – and for any progress made.